Thursday, November 20, 2014

Easy Christmas Wreath


Michael's was having a sale on wreaths so i bought an artificial pine wreath for 5$ and I already had a lot of Christmas picks, gold glitter garland, and mini christmas bulbs that I bought the previous year after christmas during a 90% off sale. I always buy after seasons to save the difference.








The only tool you will really need is a glue gun and possibly a couple extra glue sticks.
You'll want to start by fluffing your wreath 
I then Added my gold glitter garland 
These very pretty clip on birds are amazing because you can move them around and you don't even have to glue them down.
I added the Christmas picks of pine cones, drums, and cute little present boxes and only added a bit of hot glue to keep them from falling out.  Then I hot glued all these cute mini christmas bulbs throughout to fill in all the empty spaces.
I decided to top of my wreath with a big red ribbon bow and a spinning green heart. 
I was able to make this wreath for all under 10$ by shopping with after season sales the year before and purchasing the wreath 30% off from Michael's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment